Friday, March 7, 2008

Selamat Jalan Darmanto

Minggu lalu kutelah menerima email yang cukup mengejukkan. Ternyata salah satu My Best Friend "Darmanto" telah resign dari perusahaan tercinta ini. Adapun sekilas petikan emailnya adalah :

Dear all,

There are times when we have to face some crossings in our life, when we find it difficult to make a decision to which path we should take, when we question to ourselves: are we really dare enough to take the risks and difficulties that may come along the way. Nevertheless, we have to make a choice anyway, to reach out for our goals in our life. We have to take the path that we consider will lead us to our goal.

By this consideration, it is time for me to say goodbye to all of you for moving forward to pursue new challenges and oportunities in somewhere else, after almost 5 years I have been working for the great and pleasant environment company with the professional employees. My resignation will be effectively on 1st April 2008, but today is my last day due to I will take a rest of my annual leave.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you, my colleagues here in xxxxxx.
Thank you for your support and your good cooperation for me to carry out my tasks and the great friendship that we have made along the way. And especially for RAO teams, thanks for the business advice, “sate kambing muda tegal” —the greatest food, ping-pong teams, and any events that I could not mention here. It is a great pleasure working with professional people like you. It is my hope that we will stay in touch and continue the well maintained friendship that we have had during this time.

Last but not least, please accept my apology for any mistakes that might I made during my time here. I wish you all the best and success in the future.

Good bye and thank you...

Selamat Jalan Sahabat, semoga kamu mendapatkan cita-citamu dan lebih sukses lagi dimasa yang akan datang. Dan mudah-mudahan silaturahim masih terbina walaupun sudah berbeda perusahaan.

No comments: